VISION & MISSION
Awards & Certificates
Measuring, Monitoring, Reviewing and Auditing
All Company activities and the use of related plant, equipment and materials etc., which affect the safety of that place of work, shall be inspected in accordance with legal requirements; reports will be made and distributed to those concerned as necessary. Safety Inspections and other activities to measure, monitor and review health and safety performance, and conduct audit the effectiveness of the health and safety management system; will be carried out by competent personnel.
AL Istekrar Building Contracting LLC is a professional and safety conscious company which values the effective management of health, safety and welfare throughout all stages of a project.
The clear objective is to minimize harm to persons and property by adopting a proactive approach to effective risk and safety management. All work will be carried out in accordance with best practice, to the relevant statutory provisions with all reasonably practicable measures being taken to avoid risk to employees or others that may be affected.
The company also fully recognizes that it has a duty to ensure the health, safety and welfare, so far as is reasonably practicable, of its employees and other persons who may be affected by the company’s undertakings. The company considers that excellent health and safety performance directly contributes to the company’s commercial success, and believes that the provision of a safe working environment and safe systems of work enhance the company’s health and safety climate.
Our aims to fulfill our Policy
- Achieve service quality goals and meet client expectations.
- Improve personnel skills with appropriate training programs
- Protect our environment by effectively utilizing our resources in the aim of reducing our carbon footprint
- Provide a safe working environment for our staff, subcontractors and the general public around our work area.
- Comply with the targets set in our Quality Management System.
- Verify all ongoing works and continually measure our achievement vis-à-vis our forecast and targets and determine areas for improvements.
- Comply with the specific requirements of the relevant local authorities
The importance and significance for a Quality Procedure & Structure is to reduce defects, improve profits, lower risks, and establish a quality-driven organization.
Procedures have been established in the following areas within the organization, which have been carefully derived through many years of identification, analysis, inspection, prevention and standardization.
- Project Quality Plan
- Inspection & Testing, receiving, in-process & final inspections
- Control of measuring devices
- Control of non-conforming products
- Documents Control
- Records Control
- Materials ordering, purchasing & receiving
- Materials storage, issuance & tractability
- Subcontractor’s performance & quality of his provided services
- Protection of works, in progress & after completion
- Project Closure
- Previous experience in maintaining a proper quality management system in our previously executed projects is recorded & discussed during training
Health, Safety and Welfare
Adequate provision shall be made for the Welfare needs of Employees whilst carrying out their tasks and duties and any hazard to health associated with the work shall be the subject of strict precautionary measures.